Graduated May, 2014
Major: Photography and Illustration.
Minor: Center for Environmental Engineering and Design's Food and Sustainability Concentration: Conscious Culinary Practices: Building Community through Food and Agriculture.
- Dean's List 2010-2011, 2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2014.
- Teacher's Assistant for Sustainable Hampshire Environmental Engineering Course, Fall 2012.
- Photographic work has been exhibited in the Jonatta Gallery and the Jerome Leibling Center for Film, Video and Photography.
- House Social Events Coordinator of Gillett House, 2010-2011.
- Environmental Representative of Gillett House, 2011-2012.
- Junior Class Representative, 2012-2013.
- Senior Class Represntative, 2013-2014.
- Gillett House Caterer, 2012-2013.
- Babysitting after school and weekends (ongoing).
- Counselor for Dirt to Dine Adventure Camp at Connolly Ranch in Napa, California, Summer 2012.
- Catering Assistant and Table Decorator, My Bubbe's Table, San Rafael (ongoing from 2003).
- Server for Ora Caters in San Francisco.
- Worked food prep, baking, platter arranging, menu planning and dish washing in Smith College's Gillett House Kitchen, 2010-2012.
- Server and Kitchen Assistant for Catering at the Smith College President's House, (September 2011 to present).
- Catered the 2012 Gillett House Winter Weekend.
- Catered the 2013 Gillett House Masquerade
- Catered the 2013 Gillett House Spring Weekend.
- Even Manager and Caterer of Gillett House's Senior Banquet, Spring 2013.
- Created Student Business Card Template for Smith College's Career Development Office.
- Painted background for food product label.
- Researched for and edited internationally renowned artist Richard Kamler’s letters to the Security Counsel Members of the United Nations for his Seeing Peace Project. Junior Internship, 2009.
- Physical Fitness Internship with Kim Jones, Summer 2011.
- Promotional Event Manager for Food Photographer Matthew Carden's Super Fresh Gallery in Novato, California, Summer 2012.
- Chef Jen Carden's Personal Assistant, Summer 2012.
Community Service and Volunteer Work:
- Served on the High School Hunger Leadership Council at the San Francisco Food bank, (September 2009 to June 2010).
- Assisted Respecting Our Elders Surplus Food Distribution Program (2008-2012).
- Helped with Marin Food Bank's Brown Bag Program (2008-2012).
- Assist with catering community events at Parnow Friendship House, an independent living facility for seniors and persons with mobility disabilities (2008-2012).
- Annually volunteer at Congregation Rodef Shalom, decorating teddy bears for firefighters to use when rescuing children, addressing holiday cards for seniors, assembling quit-smoking packages for teens and setting up Halloween party for homeless shelter.
- Volunteer for the American Lung Association’s Annual Climb California in San Francisco.
- Taught English and worked at the recycling center in the town of Bahia de Los Angeles in Baja California, May 2010.
- Publish a food blog: Food Love Laughter: foodlovelaughter.com.
- Practice the culinary, fine and performing arts.
- Currently writing a cook book.
- Attended 2008 Summer Sailing Camp on full scholarship at San Francisco's St. Francis Yacht Club.
- Nominated to attend Mini University at U.C. Berkeley hosted by the Society of Women Engineers, 2009.
- Performer in San Francisco Waldorf High School's Internationally Touring Dance Troupe (2009-2010).
- Studied ballroom, ballet, modern, folk, jazz and salsa dance.
- Attend Brazilian dance and yoga classes (from summer, 2008 to present).
- Transcribe and compose for guitar.
- Both poetry and weaving project have been featured in published works.
- Enjoy camping, kayaking and hiking.